Friday 18 December 2009

Red Wolves, Frozen Lines & THE BLIZZARD BEGINS!

My first day's cruising in the snow! Aside from not being able to get the lines to do as I wanted because they spent most of the day frozen solid, it was one of the most memorable day's cruising ever. Moored tonight at Bugbrooke again (I think, map confirmation required), I made good ground! It is a little alarming to find ice covering the INSIDE of the windows in the morning! I tried to photograph a huge red wolf up on the train embankment near Weedon, which could have been a monstrous fox, but was definitely, definitely, probably a wolf. I'll just be quiet for once and let my camera do the talking.

DSC02464

DSC02474

DSC02527

DSC02544

DSC02547

DSC02551

DSC02558

DSC02556

DSC02573

Needless to say the stove is eating through the logs again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment